Złotów, near Piła / Poland
from Shin Dojo and abroad
*** Hotel in Złotów
Aikido Summer Camp will be led by:
- Adam Manikowski (5th dan aikido)
- Wojciech Drąg (5th dan aikido)
- Marian Wiśniewski (6th dan aikido)
- Jean Marie Milleville (6th dan aikido)
1. Our Aikido Summer Camp is one of the longest established aikido camps in Poland - this year we will meet for the 17th time in Złotów!
2. Various teachers - trainings will be led by the Shin Dojo teachers and also by Senseis from other aikido schools - no chance to be bored!:).
3. A lot of hakamas - each year the number of advanced aikido students in our summer camps is increasing.
4. Unique atmosphere during the whole camp - there are some stories about previous parties organized by us... :-)
5. A perfect place to rest - between training we swim (in a lake or in a swimming pool), do kayaking, play cards, run, read and enjoy "doing nothing" :-).
PLACE: Sparta Sport club (trainings) + Zacisze Hotel (lodging)
TEACHERS: Sensei Adam Manikowski (5h dan), Sensei Wojciech Drąg (5th dan) and guests: Sensei Marian Wiśniewski (6th dan), Jean Marie Milleville (5th dan)
- 300 Euro: Aikido + hotel (3 people in a room) + full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner)
- 360 Euro: Aikido + hotel (2 people in a room) + full board (breakfast + luch + dinner)
1. A lot of trainings - around 5 hours on the tatami each day!
2. Special trainings for the advanced people
3. Trainings with bokken, joand tanto
4. Extra trainings as a part of preparation for kyu/dan exams
6. Over 400m2 of tatami
7. Many other events such as: movies, sport events, parties :-).
9. Fantastic atmosphere and people on the tatami!
10. Sun, beautiful forests and a lot of quiet time (if you need this :-))
We have a limited number of rooms available in Zacisze hotel so please register yourself as soon as possible to secure your place.